Fall is here!

I love Fall!
It is by far my favorite season, and its not just because of Halloween and Thanksgiving!
I love the feel of fall, a new school year, the earth is getting settled in for winter, and especially being able to wear as many sweaters and boots that I could ever want without dying of heat. Although I do live in California and it never truly gets cold where I live I get a lot of fog and it rains occasionally, so although I might wish to live somewhere live Massachusetts where the weather change is more drastic and noticeable and where the trees all actually turn all beautiful colors and the leaves fall to the ground, I'm happy that at least here we don't have to worry about extreme weather conditions with every changing season.
I remember back to elementary school and high school when my favorite thing about summer was the end of August, when you got to buy all the things you could ever need for schools. Matching notebooks, binders and sticky notes. Pens, pencils, crayons, markers.... but most of all the clothes! All those colorful scarfs and sweaters to be worn everyday was a dream that I always looked forward too and still do! But now of course I also can't wait for the tights and high boots also!
 Although in much of the US summer is still in full swing making many people sweat and swelter under the searing heat, here Fall has already begun. The fog has rolled in. Every day for the past week the fog has been covering the town from which I live, and while many of you may find this dreary it makes me feel at home and most of all safe. After being away all summer in Europe it feels amazing to return home. Oh, I've been in Europe, sorry I haven't blogged but France, Germany and England take precedence over my readers sadly, or actually I'm not sad at all! But another time I'll have to relay some of my time to you all. But back to Fall. Fall besides winter, is the best time of year for accesories. While the main fashion shows are in Spring and Winter, Fall will always be my favorite. 
One of my favorite fashions for fall are high boots, especially riding boots but I'm also a fan of the grunge look so I like Doc Martens too.  I also love paring boots with adorable tights, especially colored ones but not too bright, and cut off high waisted levi shorts. Put a baggy sweater over and you have an adorable outfit that is perfect for transitioning your summer clothes to fall!

Comments

Popular Posts