Fall Clothing and Styles

So I realize fall is coming to an end, but I thought I would put in a few fall fashion tips and do an overview of this seasons style.
Something that I really loved about fall this year was that the spring floral pants and jeggings stayed fashionable this fall, I love wearing mine with boots!
Also leather jackets have been extra popular lately, try to wear one that has some color, not your run of the mill black or brown. Also like always bring out your tights and skirts. I love wearing flared skirts with tights, flared styles looks great especially because I have some extra junk in my trunk and flares definitely don't accentuate that, which I love.
I just went to Target and bought a few pairs of tights, right now you can find them on sale, they last a reasonable amount of time, they have lots of colors and patterns and they are reasonably cheap! So I usually buy my tights from Target, or Express.
Another popular look right now, especially here in Cali where it doesn't get too cold are jean vests. Jean Jackets have been so popular this fall, I always wear them over the summer because they aren't too hot but they keep you warm, they look great with a lot of fashions this fall. But please do not where jeans, a  jean shirt and a jean jacket, because you might think your hot stuff, but please you look ridiculous.
I wear my levi's jacket with floral pants or a maxi dress with motorcycle buckle boots (mine are brown and they are ankle boots, and I love them!).
But not only jean vests are popular, I always love wearing a sweater with a vest, or a vest with a jacket over and a scarf or knit hat.
If you are looking for a jean jacket I would recommend Levi's or AE, I also have one from Gap, but they don't have a wide selection.
I love Gap all year round, most of my jeans are from AE, because they fit well, each brand has a different fit, and AE fits me perfectly! But some of Gaps jeans are great as well, a little more expensive, but they have so many different types, styles and fits, there is no problem finding something that looks good. I have a few friends that are close to 6ft and I am 5'9 so Gap's extra long jeans are great, especially for those of us who have longer legs. But I love Gaps wide variety of sweaters.
Another place that I love sweaters is Land's End, yes mostly an older age range orders clothes from their company, but their sweaters are warm, cozy and fashionable. They are perfect for winter and rainy days. I usually buy mine in a size larger than I would usually order because I like my winter sweaters to be frumpy and baggy and cozy! Like wrapping myself up in a blanket.
Before I end this, well months blog I guess, I just wanted to suggest that any of you readers that like fashion check out an amazing clothing website called Daily Look, they have adorable clothes and accessories and everyday they put together 3 outfits, and for a day or so those clothes are on sale, the clothes are not too expensive, and absolutely adorable! I love their bags! They have so many great outfit ideas so if you are at a lost about what to wear check them out!
http://www.dailylook.com/?showhome=true
also there is a very good chance I mentioned this website last blog, but I visit their website almost every day so I thought it was worth mentioning!

Comments

Popular Posts