Begin Again

Well its been awhile hasn't it?
I've been so busy all summer I never really had a moment to do anything extra. Extra as in chill at the beach, lay in bed late, color.... But now that school has begun once again I am an all new type of busy. The type of busy I like to ignore until its too late.
But in foregoing my ASL homework I am instead typing a wordy blog post. This truly has no specific topic or content in mind I thought I'd just type.
Well since I'm on the topic of homework lets continue with that. School has begun again and this is my last year at community college before transferring to who knows where. Its not like I haven't looked at schools I just haven't found the right one yet, I'm hoping I will soon!
I've been so lucky to have fantastic teachers and once again I still do, luck of the draw I suppose, or more likely just one's outlook.
The other day I tie dyed with friends and am so excited to wear them once I wash them tomorrow! They are so pretty! I think that tie dye is one of those things that every person has to experience at least once in their life.
I wonder do any of you like school? Or have had a bad teacher? Who here has tie dyed?
I'll try to do a post on the end result sometime this week, we'll wait and see what happens....
So Long Farewell!
Toodle-Loo!

Comments

Popular Posts