Opening my Journal 1


My Journal
designed by Orla Kiely
I came upon a realization last night when I was writing. I thought I'd share it! 
For some context I was writing about socialites and celebrities, and how people always seem to want things.
"I may want things that others have, but in reality, I already have them. I have everything I need because I have God, His love and His many blessings. So I am very much the same to others. We all have everything because we have God." 
I also want to add in another thought; I'm incredibly fortunate to live such a wonderful life which unfortunately I'm not always grateful towards. It's always said that you should be grateful you aren't one of the less fortunate, or at least it's been said to me, but we are all fortunate because we live beautiful lives filled with whatever joy we choose to live with. It is true there are children who have nothing and no one, or worse have someone who is awful, but they still have joy.
Your emotions and feelings are always there and they are precious gems that should be treasured. I also have an incredible gift and that is knowing God and His incredulous and eternal love, and being able to share it with others, like you! So if anyone has a comment or question on anything I've written about please leave something below and I'll make sure to read it and respond! 
So long!

xoxo RC

Comments

Popular Posts