Let's be honest....

.... I suck at keeping up with a blog....

I mean there's no denying it. I go through periods of time where I'm dedicated to my writing and virtual creativity. And then of course there are the more frequent times where I forget it exists and glides from the front of my mind to the back where it is left until I wipe off the cobwebs and decide to bring it forward again.




Now I'm not promising anything... 
But who knows maybe this time I'll keep up with things for long than a week.
This is by no means a goal or promise, but more of an honest statement. 

I think I set high standards and goals for myself of what my blog should consist of and how it should appear, and if it doesn't then I feel I have failed or not reached it's potential. But that isn't what this blog is about. It was a creative outlet for me, one where I could do what I wished and write what I want, when I want. It gave me freedom to be truly me, but as time passed from being an insecure and highly hormonal teen, I've grown and realized that all those things I wished from a blog I got in real life. So now this blog has no end goal or purpose other than pure creativity and enjoyment. So for now on that's what it will consist of, just little bits of happiness from my life and occasional sadness that I wish to share. More of a journal then anything else.

This past semester my brother took a geology course at UC Davis, so
all day while we were hiking he was looking at rocks and trying to find
out what they were, which I think is super cool!

I really love Big Sure, its so green and all the ferns make it seem like it's a magic forest...
I've actually not been often, which is sad because it's only an hour or so from my house...
My brother trying to rock climb... a big wave
came in right after he fell and we had to run
and jump over rocks to avoid water! 😂


Trying to put my jacket on "like a preschooler"... 
Now here are some photos I've taken over the past week or two, just showing the odd pieces of me... If I'm honest most of my pieces are odd... Most of the photos I share through my blog or social media are staged or there are multiples of each ensuring that one photo is perfect. Then I edit them to my liking, brightening and once again perfecting.
But all the photos I'm sharing on this post today are just quick shots I took with my iPhone, no editing, no pre-thought, just random little bits and moments from my life :) Enjoy!

There are truly no words for this photo... Other than well, me.
Me having some tea out of my new Starbucks
mug! I just love the gold and the scales!!

So lets hope for those of you who read will enjoy my life :)
And that I will enjoy it as well.

So long, 

xo RC

Comments

Popular Posts