Sorry to any of you who actually enjoy listening to me ramble on, I've been gone for the past week traveling through California. My last stop on this adventure was San Francisco. I do love that city. But it is usually quite ridiculously compact. I went to China town, and may I just say I have never felt like such a minority. One of my best friends is from China, so I have absolutely no issue with people of another culture. But being around so many Chinese people at one time and feeling so crowded, just shocked me that people who live in China can actually live like this all the time. Although the initial amount of people shocked me, it was very interesting to see a different culture in a city in America, all the smells were definitely something I will remember, and the dried up dead fish.
Oddly enough it was hot in San Francisco and their wasn't any fog. Its always nice to go on vacation somewhere because for me, it always reminds me of how much home means to me. My favorite part of going somewhere is coming home again.
I suddenly got a craving for a grilled cheese....
bye for now I guess

Comments

Popular Posts