Denim and White....

....are my baes 
If only I was lying... It's such a classic go to for me
It's the easiest and quickest way for me to get ready for anything
Depending on what style shirt and jeans your look can be casual or chic
I probably have more white shirts than any other color... Sad but true
I do love color, I teach preschoolers so it's kind of a requirement to wear colorful things! (I definitely dream of dressing and being Ms Frizzle one day!) 



This quick little put on and run outfit was just for going in to town for less then an hour running a few errands and going back home to clean and organise. I had a super exciting day...


bag: M.A.B. Bag by rebeccaminkoff in medium
nails: Essie's Lilacism and Buy Me A Cameo


(super methodical look right here; so very artist much photography...)
necklace: Free People silver charm 
glasses:(if you're interested) Lacoste

And then a super dramatic candid of me crossing a street downtown...
jeans: American Eagle Outfitters//diy distressed
top: white basic t from Urban Outfitters (BDG brand)
shoes: Birkenstocks (toe nails are the same copper Essie color as my ring finger)

Well thanks for reading or looking or ....

So Long!

xoxo RC

Comments

Popular Posts