Clogs

I've noticed that it seems that there happens to be a reoccurrence of certain fashion trends every few years or so, most recently we've seen a lot more of the 70s fashion. Bohemian hippie style that is relaxed and flowey, with floral prints and vibrant colors.

One trend that I was a little hesitant about was clogs. Now I'm not talking about those pointed wooden shoes from Switzerland, even though they are very nice...
But now I have a new appreciation for the trend. I have discovered that clogs are wonderful, they fit under so many categories: comfortable, fashionable, adds height, fancy yet relaxed...(Mary Kate Robertson even wore these exact pair but in pink as her wedding shoes!)


I recently purchased a pair from FreePeople and I am in love. 
I've worn them with dresses, skirts and jeans and they look good with all of them! 


They take about a day of semicomfortable wear to break them in properly, as is the case with most free people shoes. They give me height without having painfully high heels. I know clogs aren't everyone's thing but next time you see a pair and aren't sure about them I say try them on and see how you feel then, because I was once skeptical and they are now my favorite shoes! 

Have a magictasticful day!
So long! 

xoxo RC

Comments

Popular Posts