Clothing (amazing things that cover your body and look pretty!)

So clothes are an everyday human necessity, that is of course if you are not a nudist. And while I respect the want to go a natural all day and night, letting your freak flag fly, or in other cases your booty lay loosy and goosy. Sorry bad rhyme bad pun....just bad..... but I for one take advantage of the normal philosophy of apparel. Almost to a fault...... I love clothes too much, well not clothing but fashion! I love being able to put many things together differently. Sadly this results in my rather large bedroom being filled with clothes!! not lying!!! I have no closest, this is because my room was a guest room but then my younger sister was born and now voila! no closet! I am going to have a room sized closet when I am older, but for now, I just don't have that option. I need suggestions and options of what to do!!! Though there have yet to be subscribers I am hoping someone out there willing to help a poor helpless soul will metaphorically race to my aid through the vast world of the internet and answer my call for help.
I have looked at many a fashion and organizing and interior design blogs, pages, websites, magazines but to no avail. You all already know from my previous post of my obsession with Nate Berkus and Martha Stewart, and they didn't have a solution! It is literally like have two giant mountains in my room.
So we have my door, then my queen sized bed, centered between two windows. Now on one side is my desk (which is large and attached to the wall) and a big window and bookcase (also attached to the wall) and below the window next to my bed is my first mountain, which is really more of a spewing volcano. It is my dirty clothes pile. Now I am not a disgusting pig choosing to live with a large mountain of smelly clothing next to my bed, it simply that if I washed them all, I would have no where to put them. Then on the other side of my resides the second mountain of clothing, evidence that clean clothes still make a mountain, though they are folded. It doesn't help me much with the folding and stacking because they fall anyway. Then I have my dresser, another bookcase my shoes (which need a closet to themselves because I have more then 30 pairs) my miscellaneous shelf and my purses. So many things, so little space. Another bad pun I know....
Any who....I have in the last six months gotten rid of three giant black plastic garbage bags full of clothes, and haven't boughten more then a few blouses and a few pairs of shoes, and maybe a skirt or dress. Not too many additions, but a lot of subtractions, and yet my clothes continue to multiply. It's like I'm drowning in my own passion and love....
Any suggestions?????????? PLEASE!!!! laugh at my distress all you want, but if there is any part of human kindness within you please offer it, oh and for everyone's information, I am not just some preppy girly who buys lots of clothes and goes on Facebook and talks on her phone all day. I volunteer, I'm in 3 clubs at my school, and am currently initiating a campaign to make my town tobacco free, I got to symposiums and conferences on poverty and starvation, and hope to go oversees for volunteer work with Rotary international to help medical efforts and educational ones. So I am not being selfish, I give away books and toys and clothes to charities and the needy, so don't judge.

Comments

Popular Posts