Me Info

now for a few random facts about me, in list form for you convenience and quickness.
You all know I like, wait, love Jersey Shore, but here are some other things I like to
-arts and crafts: I am a crazy crafty person, love martha stewart and nate berkus, everyday I rush home from school to watch him
-i say dumb things without realizing it
-LOVE friends: no denying, I am a die hard Friends fan, I am a mixture of all three girls rachel, monica, and phoebe, because I am super friendly and nice and weird like Phoebe, I love to cook and bake and have OCD about lots of stuff and am a minor germaphobe, and i love fashion and being a girl like Rachel, so thats why I am all three. Also just to show you how much of a fan I truly am, I cry at least every other episode, either from laughing to hard ( the holiday armadillo) or from something sad (i still tear up every time i think about chandler and monica not having kids D:) oh and I have seen every episode, some more then once
- I also love How I Met Your Mother and That 70's Show (if you haven't noticed a connection yet, i like tv that has lots of funny moments and has friends so thats my tv)
- I love to read!! and pretty much only happy romance books, I know how girly of me, but literally if i read a sad book it makes me depressed and anxious for weeks, i don't know why, but it is some sort of mind thing that has to do with empathy, and Im like that about lots of stuff
-I am messy, yet organized
-i love fruit
-love the farmers market
-i want to marry a doctor solely because of Grey's Anatomy
-I'm slightly in love with my best friend/almost sister's brother (he's 5 years older)
- I love Covert Affairs and White Collar
-I love dark haired guys with wavy hair
-I love clothes, more then half my room is full of clothing
-I like to be crazy and weird
- I plan fun different events with my friends like birthday bowling, old fashioned tea parties, bonfires, baking parties and etc.
- Im random and a little odd
-I like to think Im funny even though I don't think I am
-i am way to friendly, Im surprised I haven't been kidnapped

anything else you can ask in a comment if you have actually read this, hopefully you have.

Comments

Popular Posts