life.........is..........?

SSSOOOOOOOOOOOOO...........
i got an F on my math final....sucks.
Means i get a C in the class....which double sucks.
But when I turn in my review hopefully it will be a B-
I HOPE I HOPE I HOPE!!!!!
I have a B+ in my chemistry class which is good news...sadly my history grade is an 86%
which means that when the teacher puts in all the A's I got on the classwork maybe it will go up to an A
My grades are okay
of course my mom will bitch about my math grade....
I hate having that feeling of angst when checking my grades, I wish I could just constantly have the confidence that I could have all A's. Of course to achieve that I would have to be smarter then I am and more productive.
And believe it or not, although I finished my History final test only 1 hour ago my teacher already graded it and put it online. That was super fast!!!
I'm praying for my grades to go up, I'm at the mercy of my teachers and my brain power, which doesn't give me much hope.
Cross your fingers for me!!!

Comments

Popular Posts