summer time

In California summer isn't like in the East, where it is hot and muggy. It is sunny and warm and breezy. It makes me realize how lucky I am to live here. But where I live, there is also lots and lots and lots of wind and fog. Which stinks because we live next to the beach, where the water is always cold because it's the Pacific, which makes surfing without a wetsuit very cold.
Even though I live somewhere so beautiful, for some reason I choose to stay inside all day, and watch Reba. I like laughing at that show. They are soooo stupid.
I'm continueing to learn my Italian, which is funny, because last night at my grandparents house celebrating father's day, my cousin was talking about her job at the bank and how it's ridiculous that everyone thinks she's Mexican because she's the only employee who speaks spanish. Which is ridiculously stereotypical. In fact she is half Italian and she doesn't look a thing like a mexican.
You must understand that there are soooooo many Hispanic and Latino people where I live, I'm surprised that there aren't any gangs in our community. Although 45 minutes away theres a city where there are hundreds of gangs and drive bys. I'm actually able to count the number of African American boys and girls at my school of 800 students, which is small, there are only 5. 5 African Americans. It is a very small amount. My cousin is African American and rarely comes to visit us because the population of our area is mainly white.
Sadly some of the Hispanics are individually nice, but when put in a group tend to be very prideful and always act superior to everyone around them.
Well for today I am done, and to make all you people who live in muggy hot New York and Nevada, right now outside my window there is a slight breeze, slight sunshine and fog.

Comments

Popular Posts