Sunny day and new pants

Living in California is like living in heaven, or at least most of the time.
Today I went to the beach for a friends birthday and it was beautiful! and warm and wonderful! Sadly my good mood was ruined by my sudden realization that finals are just tomorrow and I have lots and lots of math review to do, because my teacher has chosen to collect are review. So I get home to finish it all, like maybe 40 problems? and find that I left it in my locker. On top of that I also left my math extra credit at school, along with my Math book, so unless I am successful with accessing my book online I'm totally fucked.
But on a more enthusiastic note.... my friend buys clothes from this place called dELiAs..... super CUTE CLOTHES check it out!!!! so I go online and look at the clothes! I absolutely love corduroys but no shop ever sells cute ones, but dELiAs sells them in skinny form in all different colors! so guess what? that's right I'm buying a pair, either in Plumbery or Blue Smoke. SOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!
So that about sums up my day....other than visiting my grandma in the hospital, which stinks cuz the hospital smells like weird cafeteria food and old people. And I did and am doing english now.....
Well buy then!

Comments

Popular Posts