FIRST POST!.....yearbooks and marker scents :)

Hello internet world!
I've never read a blog before, but lately I've had a lot of extra time on my hands, and one of my favorite things to do is talk. So the natural solution I came up with, was to create a blog. Something about sharing my troubles with the world appeals to me..... and if you were at all confused by my Italian username and blog title, I'm going to clear it up now. I am not Italian. My grandmother is, and I've been using a computer program that I bought from Costco to learn Italian, because next summer I hope to visit Europe and I think it would be nice if I could communicate even the smallest amount.
Where I live we haven't quite gotten out of school yet. We have one week left, named Finals Week. The week before Finals (so last week), our yearbooks are handed out. I don't how many of you can relate to the frenzy of yearbook signing but it gets out of hand. Whenever you are given time to sign one another's yearbooks in class, the classroom immediately smells like Sharpie as everyone uncaps their favorite colors. I don't really mind the smell to much but I would much rather prefer the nice scented markers I would use in Kindergarten, how purple would smell like grape and so on, my friend still has those markers and I always sniff them whenever we use them. :)
I'm assuming at this point that I have written quite a lot, thought I'm not really certain whether I have or haven't because the only semi-blogs I've ever read were on SparkNotes while taking a break from studying. So to end my blog today I'm not going to beg who ever read this to subscribe, because I know that feeling after you subscribe to a magazine how you feel obligated to read it, and I'd rather have you read my silly thoughts for fun rather than obligation. So if you'd like to subscribe please do, if not that's okay, I hope you find the perfect blog for you, I'm sorry it's not mine but have a nice day anyway.
Well then, I think this concludes my first blog. I feel oddly accomplished. I feel the need to create a special sign off......any suggestions? For now I'll just say....Have a colorful fun-filled day everyone! :)

Comments

Popular Posts