5 Fall Must Have ACCESSORIES 🍁

Although fall has already begun in many places it's only really begun to get cool here in CA. But to catch up on a few posts I decided to do a few posts on my fall must haves this one is five accessories and soon to come will be others! So let's get started shall we?
1) 
A pair of comfy and warm boots! I could be specific and just say riding boots but I wear my uggs almost any chance I get once it gets cold out! These just happen to be the shoes I was wearing today!
2) 
Lotion! For me lotion an Chapstick are a must have once it gets to be a bit colder out! I get really dry skin super fast so it's always nice to keep a small bottle of lotion in my bag and even though these 2 scents by Bath & Body Works are more for winter they smell amazing!
3) 
A fluffy cat to cuddle with! Maybe I should've just said 5 miscellaneous things but oh well too late now! This is my cat an she is adorable! She's a little small as far as cats go but super soft and fluffy her name is Yuki (you-key)
4) 
A pair of comfy sold! Or fuzzy ones! These are both from target and I absolutely love the little polar bears! And the black and white ones are so soft and warm and they are the best for wearing with boots! I also bought a other pairs one of which have jackelopes on them!
5) 
And lastly a comfy scarf or mittens or a hat! Anything that will keep the chill off your skin! I have issues with scarves their always either too thick or itchy or not the right color but this one I got for a present from Fossil is the best! It's super long which I love and fuzzy and warm! If you can't see a theme it's fuzzy and warm pretty much! Well thanks for reading and have a good fall day! So long! Farewell!

Comments

Popular Posts