Socks: the new fall fashion accesories?

Everybody loves socks, well unless you wear sandals all the time... which is a gray area
Anyway.... I've been wearing socks a lot this fall and definitely going to keep wearing them into winter. Well of course I've been wearing socks, or I'd have sticky feet, but I mean wearing them to add a little color or pattern to your outfit.
Knee high socks are really cute and popular especially with boots, also I've seen a lot of ankle socks partnered with converse (something I've been doing a lot)!
Here are some socks that I just think are super adorable!

Free People (Free People socks link)




FreePeople's socks are so cute, the Heather Highland socks have this adorable little fringe up top and they also are a really nice blended color, and super comfy! They also have super thick slipper socks but I haven't gotten any of those yet!





Target (Target socks link)

Of course Target had to be included! Their socks are just as cute and comfy as Free People's but cheaper! And who doesn't love cheaper! And not only do they have fashionable ones, but super fuzzy warm socks, and adorable patterned socks too! Also look at my socks! They have jackelopes on them! And I have ones with llamas!

Forever 21 (Forever 21 Socks Link)

So these may just be normal socks but I mean there are unicorns... Forever 21 socks may not last a long time but they have super cute patterns and stuff!
Also Urban outfitters has some cute stuff too, they are part of the same company as Free People so it's not surprising, I just haven't boughten any socks from them so I didn't want to suggest their socks to anyone because I haven't tried them!
Also I made a sock collage for you all! These are just a few and the ones that are clean!
Well this post may seem a little strange, but I have noticed that wearing socks as a statement accessories to add a little pattern or color to your outfit has been really popular and who doesn't like warm feet? So Long!

Comments

Popular Posts