HoliDIY: Decorate It Yourself! Thanksgiving!

So with thanksgiving coming up I have a super fast and easy craft to help you decorate! This is just a pretty picture I took while walking with my friend the other day that I thought was just pretty...
Well on to the crafting!
 So I don't know what to call this craft but I guess I'll just say its a bobble ball! Or something... Well anyway you know those balls you put in bowls on your kitchen table to decorate well these can do that or you can hang them in your windows just to add a little extra fall color! So let's get started!
So to start you'll need some card stock or construction paper of any color, I used a packet of fall colored card stock to go with thanksgiving. Scissors, a pencil, and a shape to trace which doesn't need to be a circle just any shape that's symmetrical.
Step 1: trace your shape as many times as you want on your paper and then cut out your shapes. I have 8 circles of each color but you can do more or less.
Step 2: fold all your shapes in half, make sure that it's perfectly in half otherwise your shapes won't line up
Step 3: glue one half of the back of a shape to the back half of another and hold together. Continue this process until you have enough glued together, try not to glue too many or they will come apart and become too crowded also the more you glue together the harder it is to keep them together. So when your done it should look something like this:
Now you can display them somewher or hang them up: 
Or there's other options...
Like letting your cat play with it...
Hope you had fun this was just a uper easy craft that I've made almost every year for all seasons I've also made heart shaped ones and given them out as valentines!
Thanks for reading! So long and farewell!

Comments

Popular Posts