Spring OOTD


Spring Outfit of the Day

I was really loving my outfit today and decided to share it with you all!

I'm wearing:
Shoes: Burgundy Converse Hi-tops
Jeans: American Eagle Outfitters Skinny Jeans
Shirt: white shirt is from Free People
Top: Jean top is from Pacsun
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff

 



The necklace I'm wearing is from Urban Outfitters, I love how simple it is and I wear it almost every day! I think a simple necklace like this one is perfect for spring, especially if you like more casual jewelry!


My bracelet is from American Eagle Outfitters also. I just put my hair back in a simple ponytail thing, it keeps the front of my hair mostly away from my face and its really fast!



It was super sunny so squinting was somewhat necessary. My glasses are from Lacoste and I wear them mostly everyday, they aren't so much a fashion accessory as a visual must for me.

This is my sister's OOTD, because she was outside and wanted to "model" it for me, but I didn't post those photos, mostly because she looks a tad eccentric!  

 Pose like there's no tomorrow!


Hope you are all enjoying your March so far! 
I'm wishing for more sun and rain, which both will hopefully be coming this month!
I can't wait for Spring and Summer! 
So Long! 
Rachel

Comments

Popular Posts