What's In My Bag? || February 2014

How are you all doing? Well I hope!
I wanted to do a What's in My Bag because I got a new bag, which I'm extremely excited about, and I always love finding what other people use or carry with them (not in a weird obsessive way, I promise).
So instead of just typing up a list and taking photos, I decided I would just post a video from Youtube on what's in my bag. I don't think I'll usually do this because it seems rather repetitive to me but occasionally if a post makes more sense as a video then I'll just do that, but most of the time I will make a post and a video on a similar topic, like outfits/lookbooks, or a day in the life sort of thing.
So then this is What's in My Bag!

I hope you enjoyed, this video was just a random little thing for fun! If you want to know where I got anything then you can ask me below! My bag is the Rebecca Minkoff Mini M.A.B. bag by the way, I bought it from TJ Maxx (TK Maxx) which was amazing because it was half the price and it was a color that they didn't have online!
Have an amazing week!

Comments

Popular Posts