Sunny Day Walking About!

Sunny Day Out

Today I went into town to have lunch with a friend and walk around, so I took some pictures for y'all! 

 This was what my friend ordered... it was a delicious looking chicken pita sandwich!

 Mmmm mine was better! Grilled Veggie Sandwich!
 Then some frozen yogurt, because after all we are in California...

And now just some random things we saw walking around...






And this is what I was wearing during these adventures!

 Dress: Free People (last season)
Sweater: Eddie Bauer (it was my moms)
Scarf: TJ Maxx
Shoes: Rainbow Slim Flip Flops
Jewellry: Necklace - UrbanOutfitters, Bracelet - AE Outfitters

 Nail Polish: Essie's Sand Tropez
Rings: World Market (white one), family heirloom (turquoise)

Thanks for reading, or looking, or scanning, or whatever...
So long and farewell!



Comments

Popular Posts