Beds

The one constant love of my life, that I know will last forever is my bed. It's cozy and warm an comforting an pretty much the best place ever! I can't even begin to imagine being homeless!
Even if I go on vacation I bring a piece of my bed with me, either my pillow or a blanket, but it still isn't the same...

I can't believe there isn't poetry about beds bedtime sure but not the actual thing.
O place of solitude and warmth
Comfort from cold
Home to my dreams and life
I miss u in the day
And accept ur embrace at night
Thy bed I love thee

See I think that was pretty poetic! Right now I want to curl up in my bed all warm and content but I can't because I'll fall asleep
If u could sleep all day I would
If I had the choice I would never leave my bed it has everything I need and the other things on my bedside table
I think the worst thing about everyday is having to force yourself to part with those warm covers and enter into the world of business. Now on a more literal and realistic note, I know no one could actually live in their bed I mean people have but u miss out on life become obese and die alone with your hundreds of cats around you and some smothered beneath. So while I love my bed it is a part of life to leave it each morning, but at least I always get to return at night
Also that's my sisters cat, she's really annoying she's 4 months old and follows u aroun which is cute but she uses her claws to much and doesn't like being held, I personally like my cat better
In the future I'm getting an orange tabby and naming it Thomas O'Malley the Alley Cat because whoever created that name is the awesomest person!
Bye now!


Comments

Popular Posts