Floral & flowers...

.... are my love! And spring/summer must have!
I freakin love fresh flowers that is probably the only thing that would make me wanna move somewhere where they have a cold and snowy winter because in spring it's gorgeous and green!
I could love spring so much because it feels like a new beginning, or because it means school is almost over, or even because my birthday is around the corner! Eh who knows I just love it! I think really my favourite part is the sun; being able to lay out in its warmth lounging on the grass restful and calm... Ahhh so at peace....
So a little update on my day... Went to my first class which lasted only 15 minutes, hellz ya! It does suck though because its at 8 am and my next class isn't until 12 but oh well! So I went home and a banana and pb toast and went for a run in gorgeous weather showered and back to school! I actually am surprised with myself because I had a really productive day! So after my second class which is speech and all I did was listen to people talk, I have and an hour and a half break and then my last class which is math it's a branch of probability and statistics right now we are focusing on probability and counting. Well usually I spend a portion of class staring at this gorgeous guy wig glasses who sits 2 rows over and 1 up but sadly he wasn't there today guys! So sad :( well I at least did all my math homework before class and we took a quiz which I think I Aced, I'll have to wait and see! So my schedule has though three classes monday and Wednesday and then on Tuesday and Thursday I have English composition and discussion in the morning, and no class friday! So tomorrow my weekend begins after English, which sadly we are writing an essay draft for Oedipus the king in...
Well any who I'm excited for tomorrow because I'm going shopping for some new shirts and jumpers tomorrow after class and my friend might meet me!
Anything else.... Well after school I babysat! This little girl omfg! She is so adorable! White blonde hair Nd the biggest burst eyes and she's only 6 months old! So cute and her brother is super fun he's 3 and loves trains and cars! We raced all around their living room! Well I'm super tired now so bedtime!
And don't feel jealous about my easy class schedule because well ya it's easy but that's why I'm writing and blogging and practicing piano and learning guitar because I have all this free time, and I would get a job but its hard to get flexible hours...
Also watched some Workaholics today! Funniest shit ever! Makes me laugh every time! I freakin love Blake!!!!
Bye now!

Comments

Popular Posts