Summer life!

I love the sun so coincidentally I love summer! And spring! And autumn! Well all seasons cuz I live in Cali so every season has sun! Not everywhere in California but I live by the beach, obviously from this picture so the weather stays pretty much the same with different temperatures. Where I live is equally between la and sf so that's kinda how our weather is. Somedays it's a gorgeous southern ca day, others it super foggy like northern ca. But even in our summer we get wind and fog, so I imagine our weather is similar to England only if we had more rain!
Well just wanted to say happy summer to y'all! And today I had an amazing l had an amazing lunch! Veggie panini from a local cafe! So good! My friend got the turkey wrap which looked equally amazing!
Also I had an apple which was a bit mushy so I sliced it and sautéed it with some butter and sugar, super fast and delicious but really sweet! It's like the inside of an apple pie without the crust! Bye now!



Comments

Popular Posts