Sunshine!

So how y'all doin?
I'm at school but I wish I was at the beach.... I love going and just laying in the sun the beach in my town is a little ways away because its in a national park and it tends to be windy so we usually find a small cove and look at the cool tide pools there are also some cool caves...
The other picture isn't my room but I thought it was a cool little idea for someone's home if they have a little extra room or an unused attic... I don't know about u guys but one day my house is gonna have a library... I love the idea of curling up surrounds by countless adventures and ideas and history, of course I'd want it to have huge windows too because I love natural sunlight... I don't know what else to talk bout
Dreams? So I wake up knowing I've had a dream but I rarely remember but usually for a few seconds after first awaking for instance I know I had a dream and a somewhat restless sleep last nigh but oddly this morning I was we'll rested and happy and super awake so that means I know I had a happy dream I think I have inkling that it was about but I feel like sometimes our dreams may just be premonitions of things to come or at least for me. I tend to have a lot of déjà vu moments... I usually dream about doing something and wearing specific and then one day it happens it of course could be my subconscious knowing what I'm about to do and relating it to a memory of wearing specific clothes but who knows... That's all for now folks! Except have any of u had a falling dream/flying dream? They are amazing! For me the Falling ones are odd because I'm jolted awake by what feels like being dropped onto my bed... Bye for now!



Comments

Popular Posts