Words

So I've decided that I want to find a new user name, my blog name is ehhh ok but my name is Italian which gives people the impression that I either know Italian or that I am. And while I am one quater italian no one would know it unless I told them. Because the half of me that's scottish has stronger genetics.
Any who I've been trying to find a new name. So i figured I would pick a random page in a dictionary and then use a pencil to pick a random word, meanwhile doing all this with my eyes closed. Before beginning I thought it was a good idea but now that I've chosen I few words, completely by chance. I've decided to choose another means of coming up with a new name.
Now while my friends might go against what I'm about to say I must tell you all that I don't have a dirty mind, unless other people are talking about dirty things, because then it's kinda hard to ignore. Well having that as my premise, here are the words that once again by chance I chose...
1) throb
2) cinnamon
3) collude
4) sleep
5) Macahbees
6) various
7) euphoria
8) chamber
9) lubricant
10) proclaim
Now if you can't already tell these words are random, but the dictionary I was using used each word in a sentence as though to reference a sexual phrase! Now cinnamon is obviously just a spice, but I mean cmon! Totally a stripper name! And how can you read the word throb and not think of a penis? Or a heart I guess... now Macahbees I spelt wrong but they're a group of people from the Bible, I think related to the Jewish religion. So that's a little out of place, but the other's seriously? lubricant, and euphoria? well you can say my mind's in the gutter but it really isn't or you can say that I'm just horny, but this still was all chance so, I have no reason to lie, I mean I don't even have anyone reading my blog! So those were my word choices, so I'm going to now try a different means of coming up with a new name...

Comments

Popular Posts